Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged?

Tagged by sista!!!

8 things I'm passionate about:

  • The meaning of true friendship
  • Poems
  • Mathematics lol
  • Interact club
  • Saint John
  • Games
  • Hanging out with friends
  • My sister

8 things I say or do too often:

SAY
  • What la
  • Nerd
  • lol,lol and more lol.....lol
  • Geek
  • Dumb
  • I'm ugly lolx
  • Snow white?
  • Sister!!!

DO
  • spend my whole day in front of the computer.
  • staying back in schools too often till as late as 6.40
  • Staring at the monitor for no particular reason.
  • Anime,anime,anime!!!
  • Thinking maybe?(think till i can even have emotional changes lolx)
  • Addicted to games.
  • Wasting time.
  • Eating lolx!

8 things i've read recently
  • Blogs?
  • Tags?
  • The school's bulletin board
  • Poems
  • The Whiteboard
  • Writings on walls in the back alley
  • Arts with meanings on shirts
  • letters on my keyboards

8 songs i could listen over and over again

  • Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eyes
  • Simple Plan - Your love is a lie
  • Cascada - Truly madly deeply
  • Kelly clarkson - Because of you
  • Friends forever - Vitamin C
  • Hardstyle mafia - Go insane
  • Utada hikaru - First love
  • jesse mccartney - leavin'


8 things I learned last year
  • Saint john first aid
  • How to march
  • Discovered that i could write poems
  • A lot more useless things
  • Learned the ability to crap
  • How to play basketball?
  • To be shy in front of girls
  • To care for a sister.

No comments: