Monday, June 16, 2008

My first bloggie!

Ahh my first blog after thinking for some time now lol.I dont think there much to blog on here lol.I think i got influenced by all of my friends blogging here so decided to give it a try lolx.To start off i want to dedicate this poem for all of my friends for who they are and accepting me for who i am.

I reside in the dark,
The glimpse of hope seem impossible beyond my grasp,
The eerie feeling surrounding the vast atmosphere,
Stranded on the entrance of babylons gate

I have sheath my will from my undying sorrow,
I have give it with all my heart to escape this sorrow,
Fate,it isn't always there when you wish for it,
Paradise,does it exist or its just a mere illusion in my eyes

Shadows appeared upon my sight,
You all gave me hope upon living on my dreadful days,
You have turned me over a new leaf,
Thou i shan't forget your deeds

Friends i cant live without you the times we spent together,
Tears rolled down to my cheeks reflecting the times we had,
Memories that i cherish,lives on and finally dies within the roots of this world,
My friends i wont forget all of you,
I'm glad that i meet you all may we be friends again in our next life

When i was writing this poem tears rolled down upon my cheeks reflecting back the sweet times we spent together.I miss the moments so much and how i wish to go back in time looking at my current situations now its full of ups and downs more challenges in life to be uncovered and faced,Lifes nothing but a never-ending spiral as one goes down another rises.I'm truly glad i have friends to support my back without them i dont know what would i do.I want to take this chance to thank them once again.

THANK YOU!!!

I guess this wraps it up nothing much really going on.Ciao

No comments: