Saturday, June 21, 2008

sister

I have brothers but i do not have a sister.I've always wondered whats its like having a sister's care.You appeared before me one day without knowing that it would last till today and turn out this way.You even took me as your brother as you do not have any brothers but only sisters.We share the same emptiness.For that i'm truly glad to have you as my one and only sister that i cherish throughout my living days always thinking of you that weather you are doing well in your life as we are far apart.

451days have passed as our sibling hood relationship lasts and still going on.Thank you for being by my side all the time and i hope this will continue as long as the stars keep glowing in the wide open skies.

From the first day we met we set each other aside,
Through time we got to know each other,

Throughout the time's that we have spent together,
You have changed my life more than anyone else,

You showed me how its like to care for another with such passioned care and gentleness,
You have opened my eyes on how beautiful life could be,
Your presence of life is just as important as mine,
The very moment you leave by my side my heart plunge into great sadness,

Moments that i cherish,treasured and died,
The memories we share has become a part of us,
All these time we have been carrying each others part of life,
When destiny crosses our path may we see each other again.

No comments: