Saturday, June 21, 2008

Affection?

Your lips are as red as the roses in a crimson red field of roses,
Your skin is as fair as a field covered with a blanket of snow,
You have eye's of a thousand angel's,
You have the looks of a beautiful goddess under the dazzling moonlight,

No matter how far apart we are,
My heart will venture by it's own will to find it's will to live,
The will to live lies within it's loved one,
How far it may seem to others we will always be together regardless of distance as,
We have each other to care of,

I kept an oath on the day i look up on your angelic looks,
I promised that i will be together with you on that day onward,
I will protect you with all my might till the day of apocalypse arrives,
I wont let any lingering soul's out there to set a mark on your skin,
Mark my final words as i will keep them till the day i die,

My one and only will that gives me strength and allows me to live on further,
I will not change my mind as my heart is already binded within her's,
All i only wish is just to be,
Together with you,
Till the day i perish from this cruel world,
Able to gaze deeply within your lovely hazel brown eye's,



One of my very first poems i ever wrote lolx.Its kinda weird actually i never thought i would bring up something like this as i was actually playing a prank on my friend on the girl of his dreams lolx.Whenever he is offline in msn we plan that i will change to his name and all exactly looking like his and present her with this poem and tell her that i love you.The next thing is i will just suddently go offline lolx the next time the lucky guy goes online he might be shock lolx.But things didn't really turn out later as we got into some arguement over some small thing lol until now we still aren't talking to each other.Still this is one of my most memorable poems that i ever wrote.

1 comment:

Catch Me A Star; Make Me Smile. said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!
totally amazing!!!

wel you're one talented person...