Monday, June 23, 2008

shadow,misery,scars

The story of my life ain't always that fascinating as you all might think.I face problems throughout my lifespan as i go on i will be challenged by life even more.Fulls of ups and downs ready to fall any moment as i am alone.

Alone...

I find it hard to find a true friend and, someone who's truly there for you when you're facing hardships and dilemma in your life.I wish theres someone out there i could meet one day.The one who truly understands my feelings.

Yet, im afraid to lose the ones that i care for even if they deserted me for another.Is my life such a pitiful one full of misery and pain.Leave me,abandon me,curse me all you want but the memories that i have shared with them will not be forgotten.Sweet memories back then,rotting into hideous nightmares.Memories will remain as memories.Nightmares will remain as scars of my life.




I traced back upon my footsteps,
Traces of memories with full of fortune and unfortunate events,
Friends,families and cherished ones,
You have always been supporting my back,
From the very day I start my journey throughout this untamed world,
Fear,
I have always feared what lies ahead of me,
But you were there for me,
My malicious,selfish,dishonorable acts,
Even so you accept for who I am,
When i fall,
There’s always two wide arms to catch my fall,
Words are just not enough to thank you all,
I thought that I could never find someone close to me,
And willing to sacrifice their precious time to lend an ear,
You were all just in front of me,
I've never take some time and think of it,
Clusters of clouds covering my path,
Blinding my eyes and my mind,
My paths sealed from where I’m standing,
But,
There’s a touch,
A touch of hope from your warm hands,
Cleared the doubts in my mind and the clouds standing in my path,
Your touch it gives me a soothing feeling,
The feeling that calms down my heart and the waves of my blood,
I always wanted to thank you all for being the ones standing for me in my life,
From the very genesis of my days as a young lad,
Till the day i have grown matured to face the world,
I tried and tried again,
The words couldn’t come out of my mouth,
I'm a coward running away from you all,
Just because i cant tell it out what I’m feeling,
The moment you look me in the eyes,
Your sweet little smile you put on your face,
I don’t want to lose every single on of you,
I'm sorry that i have done something wrong and hurt your feelings,
I'm truly sorry for my existence if I have troubled you all,
I'm sorry,
I just can’t lose anyone of you,
You are my roots to my supply of life,
For that I’m truly thankful for every single one of you,
Who are still willing to stay by my foolish side,
For whom I am,
And for whom you truly are,
The words that I want to get out from my stubborn throat is just,
Thank you,
Thank you,
Thank you,
My friends,families and the ones I cherish,
I wouldn’t want to lose you even if it’s an exchange of,
A life for a life,
You will all be treasured,cherished and blessed with rains of love.

1 comment:

Catch Me A Star; Make Me Smile. said...

woww... cassie-dearie
you write so beautifully <3
sweetheart xD

Zhiiia