Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Zinger burger.


I think im gonna get one tomorrow


1. Whats your ambition?
Destroy mother nature.Bring hate and misery to the human race.
.
2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
I hate myself more than my arch nemesis do.Comitting a suicide its like sending my own ass to heaven.
.
3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Confidents shmofidents!who needs them when theres sin to be done.
.
4. How many babies you want?
populate the world with my young devils.
.
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Rainbow?what in the world is that i only know what is gonna happen in 20 years.
.
6. What is your goal for this year?
Destroy the whole population of Malaysia and its retarded politicians at the same time.
.
7. Do you believe in eternity love?
i only know of hate and only hate.
.
8. What do you say about your life now?
miserable pathetic yet enjoying.
.
9. What feeling do you love most?
Hatred,screams of innocent lifes.
.
10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Able to send me to hell.
.
11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Come one kill me i know you want to do it badly.come to papa.
.
12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
friends?what are FRIENDS?i only know of enemies.
.
13. What does flying means to you?
flying=kamikaze used by the japanese fleet to kill off innocent lifes.yes thats what i think.
.
14. What do you crave for the most currently?
Zinger burger with loads of hate into it.
.
15. Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
world domination
.
16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
Gonna meet her tomorrow!A sister to moi!gonna meet you tomorrow!!!
.
17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Inflicting pain to myself.
.
18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
A wanted man with a bounty worth 100mil pounds.A cool scar across my face
.
19. What is your lucky number?
the devil number 666
.
20. What is your favourite food?
Hatred by my enemy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Candidates who might kill me

N.Marina Azmi.
Serene.(We miss you babe lol)
Alisson.
Hendriq.
last but not least Rainier you need to write more.

No comments: