Thursday, November 20, 2008

joylel

Tomorrow's the interact conference.
Time to get ready for what lies ahead.
ahhhh!
Just to notify you all will be staying in KL for a few days after the conference.
Will be staying with my aunt.
Taking my time to explore KL i do hope i can explore the malls there as i have NEVER been to the malls in kl before.

I'm not good at this if you were to read this im just sorry sister.Things just happen.Were not close as were used to be that's the fact.I love the letters that you write to me although you think its meaningless.Waiting every week the day after your tuition ends hoping to get a letter from you.Though i refer you as sister here and chats we used to have last time but i still cant say the word sister comfortably in front of you just don't know why.Thank you and sorry.

No comments: