Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Class partay

I serious wish i have a camera with me now!!!!
My cuz promised to get me one assuming i got 6A's for my pmr =S results are out like in the end of december!!!
DUDE I REALLY NEED IT!!!
Well im being the mc got to do the speech and organizer of the party.
Omg i thought the teacher said the mc only need to do welcoming to the teachers that came in only!!!
Suddently our class teacher called me out to give a short speech!
*Gulp*
well all i can say is there were ALOT of pauses as i wasn't ready at all!!!
But well my classmates and teacher suppoted me =/ giving me hand of applauses for my stupid speech
Ah whatever!get on with the food ahahahah!
ANOTHER REASON WHY I WANT A CAMERA!!!
AND RYANN I GOT LOADS OF MURUKKU AHAHAHAA IN YOUR FACE!!!
There were meehun,fried noodles,chicken sticks,agar agar,murukku(ryann's addiction!),temosa,spaghetti!(marina yours was better!) oh ya and a SECRET RECIPE CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE! it was your cake marina remember!!!and alot more!!!i wish i could show the picture than this blog wouldnt be boring as it is right now =/.
I went for 3 rounds after that im stuffed!After the meal we had a small food fight there were leftovers of the cake yeah you got it!taking the leftovers of the cake putting it on ones face NABIL was the one who got the most cake on his face,shirt AND hair he smells like chocolate LoL!same goes for others who were the victims.Girls that are craving for chocolate why not go for him!he smells absolutely CHOCOLATY!
We had leftovers so the form 5 guys cameover for a meal ahahaha they did a hell of a good job finishing all the food!i hope they remember about us lol.i doubt that!The happy faces on them.Its such a nice view ahahaha seeing others happy maybe im just the weird one here.
After everything is done went back and poof thats all.

woohoo batu!!!


Wong if you're reading this we hope that youre alright ya?
Speak with us we'll lend an ear.

No comments: