Friday, November 7, 2008

My back hurts.

Ouch after bowling my back hurts!!!so does my right arm.And somehow my neck is aching as well what luck!!!Alright coming up events are

1.Interact leadership camp!
2.Interact conference!
3.Prefect night

Next week marks the end of school!Its gonna be real bored without friends around.Its so weird if its the holidays we want to go to school but in a special kind of way without homeworks lol a time to meet up with friends.But when if its normal schooling days we wish there will be a long stretch of holidays.Life life life.Argh how boring could it be.I just wanna go out and go crazy with my friends.Every single day at home in front of the computer there like a retard gaining weight due to lack of movement waiting for diabetis or any other disorders to strike.

No comments: