Sunday, October 19, 2008

parents

Are they really there for you?
i just really dont know how to answer this question.
it seems that im in a really tight situation.
transportation has always been a major problem for me.
recently i finally had the chance to play tennis with my friend.
i told him that i wanted to play tennis in the evening.
he said ok.
but today mom said something.
yes something,that him saying its so troublesome.
gotta send me to the court then fetch back my lil brother from school then going back to the court to fetch my ass back.
i know my dad's having money problems.
its as if like im staying in this family ready to die soon.
mother doesnt earn much of a living and doesnt understands me at all.
my brothers arent much of a help either.
this is so helpless.
this is an even more of a problem if my school/uniform activities are held in the morning.
i've talk this to my teacher about all my problems.
i thank you my teacher.
you are the best of them all.

"most parent dont understand their children.especially chinese we have to really work hard for a living.you have to study hard to earn a scholarship after ur F5.there is a hope to earn higher education.In this world, i believe ALL the mothers love their children.the only thing is , they are at time dont really understand the needs of their children.Not everybody born with a silver spoon.usually those children in this condition will strive harder.they know the hardship and they appreciate things better.i am sure u will grow up to be a GOOD man."

No comments: