Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cassandra!

The marking of an ending of this year means an another adventurous adventure awaiting for us in our next coming year.Yes, alot has happen to me this year!I guess it changed me for the better i am more interactive to more people and i know more people now!!!that's all thanks to interact club i cant wait for the CONFERENCE!Alright as i know that next year is the last year for my senior as the ONE and ONLY public speaker in saint thomas i guess it is time for me to *gulp* step up the stage and do what i do best(which is practically staring in the audience's eyes silently).Theres another thing to tackle on next year the Saint John of saint thomas boys hell almost everyone's dead.I've got to put in effort to get it back running next year NEWBIE's! you are up for a tough journey ahead.I wish i could join the state competition.Our brigade ain't even qualified to enter the camp due to the lack of members.As for our coming Cadet Leader well its pretty unknown right now.I just hope its not that helpless half-wit general of ours.Haha i the most weird thing is when i "named" myself as CASSANDRA!!!Yeah i know seems so gayish right.But its weird the girls adore calling me by the shortform CASSIE!!!Lol that made another friend of mine discovered HER boyside(tahulah sendiri kalau baca lol!).I guess this is the year which changed DRAMATICLY not like any normal years that i have been through.I wish this things just keep on coming!Well of course my journey aint smooth sailing all the way there's some black clouds covering my journey but i am NOT gonna mentione it hey!we should always look what lies ahead right!so no point looking back into the past!Well i'm just gonna wait what lies NEXT YEAR!
Snow white!!!

Randomness

No comments: