Thursday, October 30, 2008

happy birthday kris!!!

First things first well HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS HAPPY SWEET 15-TEEN!you wont get picked by nazim for a while now that would be a relieved aint it?lolx.

Singing has always been a thing for me!I really enjoy singing.Its not something to be shy of really it gives out a good feeling if you could just sing yourself out in front of a big crowd and the crowd goes wild!Besides that, weather im depressed or whatever it always helps.I think my parents might think im a weirdo sometimes lol im doing it quite often these few days singing on front of the computer lolx.Just got so into the song then i just sang along.Singing varies from rap,pop,sentimental songs and alot more.Mines sentimental yeah emo festival alright everythings about love and break ups XD.heh serene said i understand girls better awww how sweet of ya!About rap it kinda questions me how do they even enjoy it i mean its a tons of words flooding in every single second!RAPPERS ARE AWESOME TOUNGUE TWISTER ENTHUSIASTS!It is amazing such people exist among us!!!There's a rapper in my class if there's a tounge twister competition ill be sure to bring him along.

Next stop,Saturday!
Miss Nurul Marina Azmi's open house!
Here.I.Come.

No comments: