Monday, December 15, 2008

She said


Shen an I'm breaking up with you!
LIVE!
I HATE U.
babi, how could u. you broke my heart into a millon pieces.
asshole, babi. heart breaker.
HATE HATE HATE.
did u know how much i love you?
did u ever spare a thought for me?ever.
the times we had together. were they all just fun and games to you?
than why did u had to make it all so real, gave me false hope so i can fall so deeply in love with you.
IDIOT! i can't ever hate you though how hard i tried to.





this is not real, but only a crap post.
------------------------------------------------------





Fine you idiot!Be that way who cares!
And you said im the special one pfft!
Go die lah you i don't ever want to see your bitchy face again.
You have done nothing but only giving me nightmares.
To think that you truly loved me for who i really am.
IM SUCH A BLIND FOOL TO LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

Oh who would even spare a thought towards a bitch like you?
Love me?
You despise me more than you ever loved me.
Cant hate me even if you tried?
Well good luck suffering there bitch.
No one cares for you EVER
Get a life whore.


No comments: