Friday, December 19, 2008

9 more days lol

Woke up at 1 in the afternoon today.Results of sleeping at 5am in the morning.Alright asked mom whats for lunch she said nothing so its practicly self-service.Took out 10 ringgit put it right into my wallet told my dad imma off to lunch daddy!Oook was thinking of having a mamak lunch which is mee rojak with cendol to top it off since there's a cendol stall there.Started my walk right when i was about to pass my grandma's house my uncle called me over.Talk a lil then he called me in.He seems to be chopping wood?Well he told me the story behind it which is because the wood that he's chopping into tiny and thin pieces is to let it dry under the sun then boil it with water.The water will be drink after doing so.WHY?Because he found out that THAT particular wood actually heals his long suffered knee illness which has been with him over 7 years.Incredibly he finally found a cure!awesome!Oh ya, he trated me with uhhh "chee yuk kon" its those dried pork meat that we usually have during chinese new year.Alright nothing much there he gave me a passion fruit afterwards.And it tasted good!a mixture of sweet and sour!Its my first ever passion fruit i ever had haha looks like my decision to stay isnt wrong!Hmm then he made a cup of uhhh honey water?poured it into a bottle then he told me that he's gonna see his mom(my grandma) in the old folks home.Since i never seen her for quite a while and never actually been to the place i decided to go along with him.Cmon its paying respect to the elders!Alright off we go!He drove to a restaurant called Khalis something to buy the special tosai that they serve for the workers in the old folks home.Too bad the restaurant was close.So he just drove along to places just to kill some time before we went to the old folks home since its only open to visitors at 2.30p.m.It looks like the old folks home is located near satay zul.Its been more than 6 months since i've been up close with my grandma i remember her very well when i was a young chap she used to gift me tons of pocket money to buy candy and stuffs.Thinking back of those moments just put a smile on my face.Her kindness is something that cant be replaced with.To see that my uncle is so sincere to my grandma im very touched indeed though she's old and causes nothing good but truoble he still cares for her so much.... she has an illness which makes her forget things very quickly and over time she forgets more even who she is perhaps.Ever since i came back from Kl i've been more patient with my mom and doing things that she asks regardless of mood.It turns out that she's treating me better in return as well.I'm dissapointed on myself as well im so ashamed that i cant understand much of cantonese.Since thats what my uncle and grandma speaks to me... I wish i know cantonese...After spending half an hour with granny my uncle took me out for lunch at Old Town Kopitiam trying out their white coffee not really special in my opinion just average and had koay tiaw soup.Thats about it for my day.

You babi dont get so emo lah.I wasnt in a good mood in the first place thats why i dont want to chat.

No comments: