Friday, December 19, 2008

mother.

A mother's touch

His care towards his mother,
Has open my mind to different angles of point of view,
I have just notice,
How caring can a mother be,
For all the time i have doubted her,
Hate,despise and cursing is the only feeling i have towards her,
He feed her with such care and kindness in his actions,
As the moment carry on the more i witnessed and the more i think,
They may not see it but,
The inside of me is crying as heavy as the clouds's could storm,
On the outside is what remains of me no difference than a stone inside and out,
Time is short on her hand,
Do i have enough time to get her to forgive my sins,
I changed after this and another tear breaking moment in my life,
My point of view towards my own mother,
I may not be able to say it in front of you,
But i still love you no matter how much you scold me from now on,
I may hate you but within it there more love where hate comes from,
I will change and be a better man for the sake of my family,
This is not a promise but an oath that i made to myself.

No comments: