Friday, September 26, 2008

----

I have longed to yearn this,
Searching throughout my days,
Searching,
Venturing myself into a state of no return,
There is no space for regret now,
Trap in this eternal delusion.

A strong sense of narcissism,
There's always someone better,
yes,better,
I just have gone through this countless of times,
How people come and go for me,
It shows that,
Everything is a fact,
yes a fact,everything that you have said to me,
Records keep coming and and being broken every year,
What does that prove,
Everything come and in this world,
Nothing stays.

i've got to stand strong,
It may be sad,
But, everything can be solved... ,
Yes solved... by just... ,
A smile

I must thank you for the times you have been with me,
tears roll down on my cheeks as i think of it,
How i wish things in this world doesn't just,
Goes off my grasp like that.

No comments: