Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

I did not do much this year on New Year's Eve. I just felt like staying at home and spent it quietly. After a while it got me thinking. How did i spent my previous New Year Eve's. Well as far as i remember this is how i spent my previous New Year Eve's


2011 (18 Years old)
I spent 2011 New Year Eve with my friends, mostly classmates :) Johnson, Ah Yang, Kam Lung, Hau Hwa, Lu Wei, and Eddy. We had our dinner together at Bayleaf, it's a restaurant where they serve western cuisine. After our dinner we went to Teluk Cempedak to feel the sea breeze. We bought a cake from Hyatt to cut when the clock hits 12.00am . From Teluk Cempedak we skadoodled to Andrew's place to hit on. We played a few video games and then poof! Its New Year! We wished everyone around us happy new year and thats about it.







2010 (17 Years old)
Oddly i do not really remember what i did on 2010's New Year Eve. There isn't any pictures for me to reminisce unlike now. Perhaps, i think i spent it celebrating Pak Shian's birthday at Just Relax.


2009 (16 Years old)
On this New Year Eve i spent it at Kristyl's place. We had BBQ. There were chicken, lamb, sausages, chicken balls and lots more! There were really a lot of people there. The ones that i recall are Kristyl, Nazim, Adlene, Jordan, Shammie, Aruni, Felicia and a few more girls which that i do not know of. Overall i enjoyed that night a lot :)

2008 - 1993
I don't think i did much on this time frame. I was still young and innocent :) However i do remember spending it at home playing games when i was still addicted to games ahahahha.

No comments: