Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The school holidays has already started 2 weeks ago. I am currently working part time at Golden Screen Cinemas at East Coast Mall. School holiday is awfully long, 6 weeks. So i decided to take 2 week off from it to earn some money for my hanging out sessions next year. Working environment did not change much just that the people change. I am kinda happy that i got to meet back my old friends that worked with me early this year.

I often wonder, am i too serious/mature or just simply asocial. Often i see my other friends on social networks communicating with others very often. But what put me into this position of what i am thinking is because from my point of view most of their topics are very childish topics to begin with accompanied by childish comments.

I guess its just that i don't really have an ear to attend to for a very long time already. Ya'know someone which you can attend to everyday and tell them everything about your day and what you have been thinking. Until then i guess i will be sticking to this confined space for a while.

1 comment:

J-remyx said...

Hang in there dude, I'll be coming back next week.. Can't wait to listen more of what you have to let out.

About social networking. Not to argue but sometimes people tend to be different online. So yeah, as long as they're not childish in real life, they're fine.

See you soon mate..! =]