Sunday, January 4, 2009

New year

Surfs up its 2009!!!

Well my goals for this year are:
  1. #Bringing up Saint Thomas's Saint John squad back on track
  2. #Earning the rights to enter and WIN the Saint John National Competition.
  3. #Being ONE of the top students.
  4. #Be a more responsible prefect.
  5. #Holding the place Head Prefect for the morning session of Saint Thomas's Prefect Department.
  6. #Holding the place President for Interact Club of Saint Thomas.
  7. #Throwing a successful International Understanding Night a.k.a. I.U.Night
  8. #Learn the ways of a guitar.
  9. #Learn the ways of a Public Speaker for my school.
  10. #Learn some cantonese/chinese if possible.
  11. #Change my sucky family environment.
  12. #Get my ass to black belt in taekwondo.

Well thats about it.Nothing much to write.

***MARINA!!!ITS THE YEAR OF THE MOO MOO OMG!!!!MOOOOMOOMOOMOOO!!!

No comments: