Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese New Year is near

Almost there!!!Just left with some Bio and Chemistry work left to do and im free!!!After 3 weeks of JAILS WITH BOOKS!its finally a time to settle down and DO NOTHING!well,not exactly can finally read my books(some stupid dating book and another is how to get a girl lol).Time to read my Singapore True Ghost stories series!!!As for the new form 4 subjects LOVE ADD MATHS!!!It may be hard sometime but once you got the solution it gives a feeling of victory!!!Physics is ok as there is mathematics involved too!Where there's number i'll love it!Chemistry is ok got the first 20 periodic table elements.Biology whoa it seems there there is alot to remember.And for accounts im taking tuitiojn for it yes TUITION its my first ever tuition that i've took in my whole life!Mondays 5 till 7 Mr. Leong's class ok lah the theory seem to be going fine for me lol Krissie is there!as well as my other crazy classmate.Got a CNY card from Hannah Thank you darling lol!

Krissie Adlene and nana i miss hanging out with you guys lol

No comments: