Monday, August 15, 2016

2016

So much had happened since 2015. Discovered a new passion in life, holding it until now. 

I have always thought that I would die fat. Being fit and muscular has never been in my mind as long as I have lived. Looking at the dedication of those who go through to get those results have always irked me but now it is what I do everyday in and out.

 It started back in the end of September where I started my weight loss journey as well as a self discovery of who I am today. At first I believed that just by exercise I could just eat anything as I want (maintaining my normal diet). That went on until the end of December. I did lose weight but it was just merely 3KGs or so. Btw, I started out at 104KG. There I decided that my diet has to be changed. I made slight changes from time to time, making the diet a sound one where it can be a lifestyle, not something which makes you suffer and depressed throughout your whole diet. My diet started in 2016, a fresh start. I lost a lot in the first month and that is where I know I was finally doing something with my obesity which I have been fighting since I was a young lad. There were moments where I hit a plateau and results were not showing. I learned to make changes when things suddenly go to a stationery. Fast forward to today, I have lost a total of 22KGs weighing at 82KGs now. Fitness has never played such a big role in my life till I have discovered it this year. 

I'm glad that I have very supportive friends who are there to give morale support to me. I have a dear friend which embarked on this journey with me. He started at 120+ KGs and now he is weighing at 92KGs. We're both alike and have never thought of being fit in our lives before but now we have been reborn. Grinding hard everyday in and out, sticking to a proper nutritional diet and hoping that one day we will achieve a physique.



No comments: