Monday, September 1, 2014

Journey

It have been six months ever since. Thinking back, reminiscing how things were back then and to where I am now. Much have changed ever since and much have I learned throughout this never ending journey where all of us are on now, a journey called life. I experienced many things in this six months.

First of all, I made more new friends from my college. I had been in this college for two years already but I did not really make any female friends but somehow I manage to make a few in this short period of time. It all happened because my best friend in college had a crush on a girl (Which is not officially his girl). That girl had a group of friends. Oh they were my diploma classmates in the old days. So yeah we did a few stupid stuffs just to catch their attention such as writing stupid invitation on a big piece of paper and displaying it directly towards them while we were studying in two separate discussion rooms but we were just side by side with one another and there was a transparent glass separating the two rooms so we just put the paper on the glass when they were looking at us.

Second, I did my very first marathon in my life. It was the color run. Many times I told myself that I needed to practice before the event but I never practiced at all. SOMEHOW I manage to finish the 5KM run, in a pretty good time too for a beginner i reckon! I reached the finish line below an hour! It was a  great experience.

Three, traveled to quite a number of places in Malaysia. First was Penang where I spent 3 days and 2 night with my friends which I met from an online game. Second, Ipoh and finally Malacca. So whats the reason behind all of this? We Malaysians are known for our extraordinary enthusiasm towards finding food where we would go all the way of an extra mile just to quench our taste buds on those particular famous local delicacies, thats right! All of those places that we went, it was in in the name of food! Live to eat not eat to live!

Four, I experienced my very first waterfall experience. The waterfall I went to is known as the Rainbow Waterfall back in a small place near my hometown called Sungai Lembing. I was unlucky that when we went, the rainbow did not show up. Nonetheless, it was an experienced to be remembered and savored! 

Five, I took up French for my elective subject. Ehem... Je m'apelle John Koe. J'ai vingt-et une ans. J'adore manger. Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?  AHAHAHAH kidding on the last one.

Six, I experienced my very first philharmonic orchestra with one of my favorite musics performed by Distant Worlds music from Final Fantasy. It was like a dream come true to listen the beautiful sounds of games being brought to life right in front of me with an ensemble of various musical instruments. Final Fantasy music has been the sole reason that I have picked up music. 

Seven, I learned how to play a bit of the piano with the help of a wonderful friend which have is going off to UK soon. I learned how to play the early bits of Canon in D with both left and right hands! He taught me how to read the musical scores as well. 

Eight, I am going to a very first trip with my college friends soon. Notably seven days from now. Going to Penang again with em college friends! 

Nine, This is a bad experience that I wish never to experience again. Had my very first hangover with my drinking buddy which was my housemate who is now working. He comes by every semester for a drinking session with me. The feeling of hangover is horrible. The feeling was like you wanna vomit so badly but you just can't seem to do it and all you wanna do is just to lie down on the bed whole day. No more drinking two different liquors in one day. Midori and Famous Groose. Bad idea. No no.

That pretty much a summary of my life in a nutshell. The experiences that I have accumulated for the past six months. It was a good one. When you fall, never lose your will to stand up once again because you will discover many wonderful things once you stand back up on your two feet. Carpe Diem

No comments: