Friday, May 1, 2009

good luck teachers.

A week has been passed now since the practical teachers took their leave.And its a little quiet-er these days without them.I wish them good fortune for their upcoming school.I still wonder why they wanted to be teachers anyway lol although i have ask for their opinions already it still doesnt satisfy me.

And the present you gave me Ms Lim, it just brighten up my corner alot more!Thanks for the present appreciate it.


I like this corner serve's alot of memories.

Lastly alot happen on the day my practical teachers left i got back home in the evening late as usual and my uncle came back and it was Adlene's Birthday party on that day.On the way back my dad told me my uncle had brought a gift back from kl from my cousin all the way to kuantan thats because his son has a case to settle over here in kuantan yeah another lawyer lol.when i got back i excitedly tear up the wrappings and voila i got this!!!!


Its always what i wanted a digital camera!!!

I never thought i get it because my cousin and i had a deal if i manage to get what i aimed for pmr he would get me a camera when the results are out it didnt fulfill the requirement but yet he still got me one!Thanks a bunch cuz.As for that night its miss Adlene's bight night as she turns six-teen!

Happy sweet 16 retard!

And where's that blog you been longing to make?!Remember to inform us!

No comments: