Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nil

Ahhh have been TOTALLY enjoying myself with my brothers(oddly).Parents are away for a week and its day 4 that they are away now they'll be back soon then all the fun's gonna be gone again ahh crap well everything has its endings.Alright back to the point, I've been going crazy over food over this one week period where my brother will take us out with his car(i'm lucky for once that i have a brother which can drive lol).Just last night we had 3 pieces of KFC chicken each,cheesy wedges and one large coleslaw butbutbutbutBUT! it doesnt end there!We added in some other junks to spice up our dinner so we went to bought some dumplings!And theres "Siew Yuk" ready at home.Oddly when we reach back i just remembered that the hall possesses an air-conditioner but we haven't been using it like forever so we took this opportunity to let it do its miracle!When its chow time i kind of got full on my 2nd chicken piece Lol i still stuffed the rest into my stomach i guess that explains why im so fat.Well thats that and my sleeping habit has changed for the worst during them away i sleep around 1 everyday and wakes up at 5 the next thing getting ready for school blame the faggot early bus lol.Exams coming!!!!i wonder what mischievous results lies ahead!!!And currently im getting my ass hooked up with this book

No comments: