Thursday, March 5, 2009

Student Exchange!

A week back then the student exchange program hosted by AFS has came to our school once again!This time we heard from a chinese guy from air putih whom went for an exchange student program in Japan.He told us lot's of stories regarding how extraordinary his esperience was back then in Japan it was truly undescribe-able by words only can be experienced by ourself.I guess i wanna give it a shot this year since i ask my aunt about this program and incredibly she encourages it!!!She said she's gonna sponsor me if i do get choosen!From the list given i think im only interested in New Zealand,but Japan is a nice place too with all the high-tech gizmo where all my gaming needs comes from THAT particular country.I guess communication might be a problem as Japanese kinda well... just speaks japanese.Still, i would prefer an english based country.Hopefully i'll get a place!

No comments: