Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy birthday dad!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
haha its been sometime since i post something =S.Well gonna start it by wishing my daddy a very happy birthday!!!Youre the best dad that anyone could have!This reminds me that the iu night is just ONE WEEK AHEAD OF US aaaaaaaaaaaaaa im worried yet happy lol!worried bout my costume and my performance.My costume have been suggested by the one and only babi Mei Chee she wants me to wear my uniform with a knot below there like the western girls do omg!!!so sexay LOL!as for the happy part weeeee!!! can see alot friends there cant wait for it!!!will be skipping school on sunday already planned from the beginning lolx!!!As for today our school got visiotors YES VISITORS!!!i dont know why im getting so excited over this lolx well i was ditugaskan by my favorite teacher(the best math teacher ever!!!) to take pics for visiotors.SPEAKING OF VISITORS the visitors are Rotarians from Philippines snap snap their photo etc then done lolx my first time holding a camera and taking so many pictures lolx.Well got welcome ceremony for them because they have supplied our school another 20 new tables which is in my class for now lols my class is full of tables and most of them are unused thats awfully weird lol my class only got as much as 25 students in it but there are 40 tables in it lols.My BUKA program and taekwondo tournament are clashing lols looks like i have to give up on the taekwondo tournament i guess i should not go too because i suck LOL.Argh as for saint johnnie it sucks bad REALLY bad its my neighboring school's no 1 laughing topic right now and my lame sergeant in charge is useless argh THE WHOLE SQUAD HATES HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM HATE HIM!!!!because of him our front line destroyed completely during the REAL practice.Anyways thats all i guess lolx adios aha!

Sister take care lols

No comments: